Computers, Fax, Printing & Copier
In person printing is unavailable at this time. If you need something printed please send it to email@example.com. Include how many copies of the print job, black and white or color, which library you will be picking it up at, and the name of the person picking it up. Turnaround on print requests is 1 business day. Black and white pages are .25 a page, color pages are .50 a page. Please bring exact change.
Information on checking out a laptop is here.
We do not offer refunds for printing. Only paper provided by the library can be used in the printers.
All public access computers are currently unavailable.
Public Access Computers
- Both Rio Rancho Public Library locations have public computers connected to the internet equipped with Microsoft Office software, USB ports for flash / thumb drives, and CD / DVD read-writable drives.
- Sessions are limited to one hour when others are waiting.
- Computers are accessible with library cards in good standing or with a one-day guest pass available at the Information desk.
- Black and white printing is available for $0.25 per page and color for $0.50 per page. Only paper provided by the library can be used in the printers. We do not give refunds for printing.
- All public computer users are expected to comply with the library’s computer use policy & rules
- Parents are responsible for monitoring their child’s internet usage. Please review the child safety policy.
- Both Rio Rancho Public Library locations have a scanner available for public use.
- Users must provide their own flash drive or writable CD / DVD to save scanned images.
- Scanning is free of charge.
Copy & Fax Machines
- There are copy machines at both branches. Black and white copies are $0.25 per page, color copies are $0.50 per page. We do not give refunds.
- Fax machines are at both branches as a function of the copy machine. It is $2.00 per fax regardless of the number of pages. Payment can be made at the circulation desk before faxing.
- All Rio Rancho Public Library locations offer free Wi-Fi access.
- Users are responsible for configuring their own equipment and connecting to a network.
- All wireless users are expected to comply with the computer use policy & rules.
- The library’s wireless network is not secure. The library is not responsible for damage or lost data resulting from connection to the library’s network.
- Please bring headphones / earbuds to access applications with sound (e.g., internet radio, movie previews). The library does not provide headphones. Earbuds can be purchased at the reference desk for $2.00.
- Wireless devices must be able to use a browser to authenticate access to the wireless network.